The Claro Group provides world-class solutions for some of the corporate world’s most complex business problems – work that presents our professionals with exceptional experience and opportunities to:
- Work with some of the largest and most respected public and private companies and government agencies in the United States, Canada and Europe
- Collaborate with highly experienced senior colleagues, every day
- Gain deep and diverse financial, economic, engineering, industry, legal, and technical expertise
- Influence complex insurance claim and other transactions, drive substantial net income improvement, and improve procurement processes and capabilities
- Advance your career in an environment where compensation and growth are based largely on merit.
Couple these exceptional opportunities with the chance to build your own future with a dynamic firm. The Claro Group has adopted a distinctive set of operating principles that defines the environment in which we work and the professional experience of our people:
- We seek to redefine the concept of stewardship in the consulting world. Each one of us strives to create an organization that is better today than on the day we joined.
- We develop future generations of partners from within our own ranks.
- Our primary commitments are to our clients and our people. As a self-funded firm, we answer to no outside owners.
- We offer the flexibility for you to advance your career at a pace comfortable to you.
- And we maintain an environment of transparency – one in which you always will know where you stand, how you are measured, and what is required to progress.
Click here to view a list of our available positions.
Apply now, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com