Our professionals have unparalleled credentials in bankruptcy and restructuring matters. The combination of our substantial expertise across multiple industries and disciplines, coupled with our work on some of the largest and most complex cases in the country, uniquely qualifies us in this arena.
Our professionals have assisted debtors, creditor’s committees, secured creditors, trustees, examiners, disbursing agents and receivers in almost every capacity of bankruptcy and insolvency accounting and financial advisory services. Working side-by-side with our clients and their attorneys, our objective is to provide a comprehensive array of bankruptcy and insolvency expert services that allows effective and efficient administration of a case, resolve complex issues, and support the difficult decisions that need to be made.
Issues we frequently handle include:
- Operational evaluation and performance improvement
- Cash flow modeling and forecasting
- Negotiations with lenders, including forbearance agreements, waivers and refinancing
- Resolution of landlord and creditor disputes
- Asset identification and recovery
- Asset liquidations
- Business valuation and liquidation analyses
- Claims analyses and objections
- Solvency analysis
- Bankruptcy taxation
- Insurance coverage and claims
- Distressed Business Valuation
- Plan feasibility analyses
- Preferences and fraudulent transfers
- Reorganization plan development and implementation
- Statements and schedules preparation
Please contact Chris Quinn for more information about Corporate Recovery Services.