Healthcare providers of all types face unique challenges and obstacles to achieving optimal financial results, including:
- Increasing days of revenue in accounts receivable
- Decreasing or flat Case Mix Index (CMI)
- Outpatient Medicare backlog
- Poor-quality outcomes and low severity index
- Higher than expected mortality rates
- Increasing supply costs
At The Claro Group, we have a deep understanding of the entire healthcare revenue cycle, as well as the complex regulatory and market pressures that affect it.
We offer a comprehensive set of Revenue Cycle Management services to help healthcare providers – from academic medical centers to integrated health delivery systems to community hospitals – address these challenges proactively.
Our solutions help hospitals increase net patient revenue and accelerate cash flow by quickly diagnosing opportunities, implementing strategies designed for your institution, and closely monitoring and measuring results for sustainable benefits.
Our unique approach focuses on:
- Identifying opportunities across the revenue cycle – from admissions through cash collections
- Designing and implementing a solution that is tailored specifically for your organization
- Monitoring results to improve financial performance on an ongoing basis
Please contact Cathy Smith for more information about The Claro Group’s Healthcare Provider Solutions.