Why Work at Claro
The Claro Group provides world-class solutions for some of the corporate world’s most complex business problems – work that presents our professionals with exceptional experience and opportunities to:
- Work with some of the largest and most respected public and private companies and government agencies in the United States, Canada and Europe
- Collaborate with highly experienced senior colleagues, every day
- Gain deep and diverse financial, economic, engineering, industry, legal, and technical expertise
- Influence complex insurance claim and other transactions, drive substantial net income improvement, and improve procurement processes and capabilities
- Advance your career in an environment where compensation and growth are based largely on merit.
Couple these exceptional opportunities with the chance to build your own future with a dynamic firm. The Claro Group has adopted a distinctive set of operating principles that defines the environment in which we work and the professional experience of our people:
- We seek to redefine the concept of stewardship in the consulting world. Each one of us strives to create an organization that is better today than on the day we joined.
- We develop future generations of partners from within our own ranks.
- Our primary commitments are to our clients and our people. As a self-funded firm, we answer to no outside owners.
- We offer the flexibility for you to advance your career at a pace comfortable to you.
- And we maintain an environment of transparency – one in which you always will know where you stand, how you are measured, and what is required to progress.
To apply now, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org