Corporate Finance & Restructuring Services:
Creditor Advisory Services
We analyze the debtor’s plan for reasonableness and feasibility, understand the effect of a sale of the bankrupt estate, and/or may have to determine the probability of success of a third-party plan that intends to bring new capital.
Other actions include:
- Evaluate the Company’s current financial status
- Evaluate the potential refinancing and/or reorganization alternatives available to the Company and determine the implications for any such reorganization including the impact on the Company’s stakeholders, including unsecured creditors.
- Evaluate immediate cash flows and analyze the Company’s 13 week cash flow projections
- Evaluate and identify potential alternative sources of recovery, if any
- Begin review of liens held by secured lenders
- Analyze and review revenue models for each of the Company’s operating segments
- Begin financial analysis of and determine the profitability of each operating segment
- Conduct a fixed and variable cost analysis to determine savings options
- Report to and advise the Client on all of the above