Our team works closely with existing management and immediately begins to obtain an understanding of the Company’s operations and issues.
Alternatively, our professionals can act as interim management if the situation dictates, including chief financial officer (CFO), chief restructuring officer (CRO) or chief operating officer (COO).
We analyze the Company’s current financial status and perform a review of the current operational plan, focus on accelerating implementation and identification of additional cost savings opportunities.
- Develop operational metrics to effectively evaluate individual business segments and facilities based on historical and projected performance.
- Perform industry benchmarking to provide “best practices” comparisons to assist in identifying additional initiatives to maximize the company’s operational and financial performance.
- Evaluate immediate cash flows and analyze and/or develop the Company’s 13 week cash flow projections
- Analyze and review revenue models for each of the Company’s operating segments
- Conduct a fixed and variable cost analysis to determine savings options
- Prepare preliminary report of financing and restructuring alternatives (Preliminary Review and Assessment “PRA”)
- Douglas J. Brickley
- Liam A. Ferguson
- Michael Gardner
- George G. Hansen
- Karl L. Killian
- Robert E. Ogle
- Christopher L. Quinn